Visit Greenwood’s For Pricing
Be as cozy and protected as you need when the storm system rolls in. The Picture Organic Exa Jacket features ultimate waterproofing and breathability, thanks to a 20K/20K membrane and a Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. Thermal STD insulation adds 60 grams of full-body warmth, while the body-mapped construction incorporates a Thermal Dry system to wick away sweat if you start to over heat. The Picture Organic Exa Jacket just wants you to stay warm and have fun.
58% Biosourced Polyester / 42% Recycled Polyester – Bio-sourced fabrics are made from sugarcane by-products unsuitable for human consumption.
Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent Treatment – A renewably sourced, non-fluorinated (PFC-free) fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60% renewably sourced raw materials.
- Insulation: 60g | Thermal STD Insulation
- Membrane: 20k Waterproofing / 20k Breathability
- Lining Material: CoreMax Lining
- Fit: Straight Fit, Long Back, Adjustable Hem
- Style: Expedition Logo
- Pockets: Ski Pass Pocket, Inner Zippered Pocket
- Vents: Pit Zips
- Adjustable Ergonomic Hood
- Thermal Dry System Wicks Sweat
- Fully-taped Seams
- YKK® Waterproof Zippers
- Stretch Snow Skirt
- Wrist Gaiters with Thumbholes
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Goggle Cleaner